WP Plugin – My Prayer Time

Overview | Forum | Update Logs | Download

Xhanch – My Prayer Time is a free WordPress plugin made by Xhanch Studio to display Moslem/Islamic prayer time table based on visitor’s IP (daily and monthly).

Features:

• Daily prayer time widget to be placed on your sidebar
  • Display country and city based on visitor’s IP address
  • AJAX to refresh prayer time as a visitor changed the date/period
  • Data to display:  Fajr, Sunrise, Zuhr, Asr, Maghrib, Isha
  • Provide a short tag [xhanch-my-prayer-time] to be placed on a page to display a monthly prayer time
  • Printer friendly version for monthly prayer time

WP Plugin - My Prayer Time - Widget Preview

Monthly Prayer Time Preview

WP Plugin - My Prayer Time - Monthly Preview

Installation Procedure

1. Download and unzip the package.
  2. Upload/FTP the entire “xhanch-my-prayer-time” directory to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory on your blog
  3. Activate the plugin on the “Plugins” tab of the administration panel.
  4. Put “Xhanch – My Prayer Time” widget to a sidebar.
  5. Open the widget options and put in your details

To insert a monthly prayer time, add a new page and insert [xhanch-my-prayer-time] into the content.

Layout Customization

By default, the layout will inherit your WordPress theme’s style. But if you want to make it looks different, you can modify the CSS code for this plugin (located on this plugin’s folder)

Forum/Community

Please drop by to our Xhanch – My Prayer Time forum to share or get more information.

Download

Click here to download the latest version of Xhanch – My Prayer Time

Credit

If you want to thank us, you may consider activating the “Display Credit” option or make a donation to us. Thanks!
Donate

Incoming Search Terms

mightystudents com, my prayer time, fajr zuhr asr maghrib isha, my prayer times, islamic widget for wordpress, prayer time widget for website, pray time, prayer times, time, wordpress prayer theme, prayer images, flash prayer times, get prayer times api, myprayertime, prayer time, prayer time in wordpress plugins, wordpress prayer times plugin, islamic widgets for wordpress, prayer times for my website, prayer times widget wordpress, prayer times widget for website, widget pray time php, prayer time wordpress, prayer times wordpress, wp prayer times, xhanch-my-prayer-time, flash prayer times for wordpress, prayer time widget website, prayer pictures images, horaires priere plugin wordpress, wp plugin for prayer times, wordpress prayer time widget, wordpress prayer time, time to prayer, how to put prayer time on the website, my photos, how to put prayer times on website, salat widget wordpress, salat times wordpress, prayer times wp, shalat time widget, add prayer times website, namaz time, prayer time plugin for website, prayer times plugin, prayer timing widget for php, wordpress namaz timing plugin, wp prayer timmings, display prayer times on website, prayer widget, prayer times sidebar, flash prayer time table, prayer theme wordpress, أوقات الصلاة wp, أوقات الصلاة ووردبريس, luefox, monthly prayer timing, islamic widget, local namaz times insert on my website, jquery and ajax Prayer Times all country, islnic widged for wordpress, islamic wp plugins, ويدجت مواقيت الصلاة وورد برس, islamic wordpress widgets, islamic widget wp, islamic prayer time city code for clock, muslim prayer notification wordpress widget, how to add islamic prayer time wordpress, download muslim prayer times widgets code, download islamic widget wordpress gratis, daily time of salat for my web, daily prayer times show on my website, customized prayer time on my website, create prayer times in api, create own prayer time widget, creat widgets my prayer, best salat widget, best prayer time plugin wordpress free, azan-wp-widget, azan time javascript for wapsite, azan time, add widget islam daily prayer times in website in php, add prayer times wordpress, drupal plugin salat, FOREVER plugin prayertimes, how i add prayer timmings in my site, horaire priere plugin wordpress, get prayer time from ip address, get prayer time code to put in website, get free download prayer times by code, gedget for prayer time for wordpress, gadget islamic for wordpress, free salah plug in, free prayer islam widget website, free php code for prayer timings, free manga wordpress plugin, free gadgets prayer time download, free daily prayer time gadgets for websites, free css sidebar, free code for wordpress theme, Xhanch, Xhanch Studio

Posted on 2010-02-27 by Susanto BSc in Wordpress, WP (WordPress) Plugins
Download, Widget, Free, Css, Table, Prayer, Islamic, Islam, Plugin, WP (WordPress) Plugins, Moslem, Wp, Pray, Wordpress, Xhanch, Xhanch Studio

Tagged as: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

54 Responses to “WP Plugin – My Prayer Time”

1. Susanto BSc says:

version – 1.0.0 is released today
    * Initial release

2. akashi says:

nice plugin. one thing i want to ask is, how to check prayer time for other cities?

• Susanto BSc says:

That feature is not available. It requires lots of works to add database for cities for each countries in the world. That’s why I come with the most efficient approach which is to display the time based on information retrieved from visitor’s IP

• akashi says:

How about using geo location things? User input the city names, the program will ask the latitude n longitude from google maps or other geoloc APIs, and then we could show the prayer times 😉

3. saleh says:

hi, nice plugin
    1- but when i fist load the page it keep loading forever, (gives only the ip address country and city)
    the solution is to choose a random date, then it the times will appear, but the problem will happen again once i refresh the page.

2- where do you take the dates??

4. Mustapha says:

Assalamualaykum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatuhu,

Peace and blessings of Allah be upon you !

I would like to thank you because you have created a really great plugin.
    May Allah reward you in this life and in the Hereafter .

Assalamu alaykum

5. Abdallah says:

Salam,

Is there a way to define location using google maps ?

6. user says:

I can not download the plugin. Why?

7. Susanto BSc says:

version – 1.0.1 is released today
    * Implement Xhanch API
    * Open source release

8. Susanto BSc says:

version – 1.0.2 is released today
    * Monthly prayer time optimation

9. Abdallah says:

Thanks for the release.
    But it would very usefull if user could chose his location with google map or yahoo map api.
    I don’t know how to do.

Thanks for this plugin.

10. si3 says:

Terimakasih…..ya pak, widget yg inovatif

11. Mustapha says:

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatu Allah
    Today is back in Europe, the legal time (GMT +2), and perhaps the plugin is not provided for this option, because continuing to do the normal time without adding 1 hour.

Assalamu alaykum

12. trustworthy says:

Hi, i have the same probleme, now is GMT +2, any help to change it ??

13. msrosyidi says:

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
    I don’t see the option on the widget! Why?? I’ve installed this plugin under wordpress 2.9.2 and wordpress 3 beta 2.

جزاكم الله خيرا
    و السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
    محمد سهلان رشيدى

14. Noor says:

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatu Allah!

This plugin looks excellent!! I really love the nifty solution for automatic detection of where you are.

I know of a website that looks similar to this one, maybe they made their own version?
    I think it’s worth checking out, check this website -> http://www.bonetider.se/

I would love to see this plugin updated to have more features. It has a lot of potential!

May Allah reward you and accept your efforts to helping the Muslim Ummah, amen.

• Susanto BSc says:

Yes, there is another version of this plugin specially ordered by someone and I myself did the modifications based on the needs.
      It can be said as paid version. As you can see, that plugin is not generalized/word wide since it only covers several countries.

15. Zahoor says:

I install plugin but have no option in Widgets area, how can I set my country, city and other information?

• Susanto BSc says:

You don’t need to do anything. These information will automatically detected/retrieved from visitor’s IP. It will display prayer time based on the visitor IP. So each visitor will see prayer time for his/her location

16. hisham says:

Hi
    I’m based in Singapore but the timing is showing wrongly .

Please take a look here

17. Susanto BSc says:

Wrong prayer time for several countries is fixed.

The problem is caused by wrong GMT retrived from our free API

Enjoy

18. Ashraf Ali says:

Hey!
    I wanted to say, what a great plugin. May Allah bless you a lot.

I was curious, how do you convert the timings from 24hr to 12hr? Thanks!

19. Riad KIlani says:

Salam,
    I have installed the widget and it works fine. The problem I have is that the widget is not styling properly. It is leaving the mid content area without background and it looks all off. I am designing locally so i dont have a url to give. Please advise on how i can style this

20. me says:

Salam from France !
    I’ve looking for this plug a long time ago …
    This is a very good job.

Can i sugest you to make an area with options like :
    “display country/city : yes – no”
    “display date : yes – no”
    I use your plugin for juste one town so can you add an option to do that, like :
    Show the prayer times for 1 town : yes – no
    country :
    town :

One more time, very good job