WP Plugin – My Prayer Time

Overview | Forum | Update Logs | Download

Xhanch – My Prayer Time is a free WordPress plugin made by Xhanch Studio to display Moslem/Islamic prayer time table based on visitor’s IP (daily and monthly).

Features:

• Daily prayer time widget to be placed on your sidebar
  • Display country and city based on visitor’s IP address
  • AJAX to refresh prayer time as a visitor changed the date/period
  • Data to display:  Fajr, Sunrise, Zuhr, Asr, Maghrib, Isha
  • Provide a short tag [xhanch-my-prayer-time] to be placed on a page to display a monthly prayer time
  • Printer friendly version for monthly prayer time

WP Plugin - My Prayer Time - Widget Preview

Monthly Prayer Time Preview

WP Plugin - My Prayer Time - Monthly Preview

Installation Procedure

1. Download and unzip the package.
  2. Upload/FTP the entire “xhanch-my-prayer-time” directory to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory on your blog
  3. Activate the plugin on the “Plugins” tab of the administration panel.
  4. Put “Xhanch – My Prayer Time” widget to a sidebar.
  5. Open the widget options and put in your details

To insert a monthly prayer time, add a new page and insert [xhanch-my-prayer-time] into the content.

Layout Customization

By default, the layout will inherit your WordPress theme’s style. But if you want to make it looks different, you can modify the CSS code for this plugin (located on this plugin’s folder)

Forum/Community

Please drop by to our Xhanch – My Prayer Time forum to share or get more information.

Download

Click here to download the latest version of Xhanch – My Prayer Time

Credit

If you want to thank us, you may consider activating the “Display Credit” option or make a donation to us. Thanks!
Donate

Incoming Search Terms

mightystudents com, my prayer time, fajr zuhr asr maghrib isha, my prayer times, prayer time widget for website, islamic widget for wordpress, pray time, prayer images, prayer time, prayer times, time, prayer time in wordpress plugins, flash prayer times, get prayer times api, myprayertime, wordpress prayer theme, prayer times widget for website, prayer times widget wordpress, prayer time wordpress, prayer times for my website, wordpress prayer times plugin, islamic widgets for wordpress, widget pray time php, add prayer times website, prayer time widget website, أوقات الصلاة wp, salat times wordpress, prayer pictures images, wp plugin for prayer times, wordpress prayer time widget, display prayer times on website, salat widget wordpress, prayer times sidebar, wordpress prayer time, flash prayer time table, flash prayer times for wordpress, wp prayer times, prayer theme wordpress, horaires priere plugin wordpress, namaz time, prayer time plugin for website, prayer times wp, prayer times wordpress, prayer times plugin, how to put prayer time on the website, how to put prayer times on website, prayer widget, time to prayer, shalat time widget, prayer timing widget for php, xhanch-my-prayer-time, أوقات الصلاة ووردبريس, wp prayer timmings, wordpress namaz timing plugin, my photos, add pray time for your website, add prayer time to website, add prayer times wordpress, ajax prayer time script best, azan time, azan time javascript for wapsite, azan-wp-widget, best prayer time plugin wordpress free, class timetables wp plugin, code source php Islamic Get Prayer Time, create own prayer time widget, create prayer times in api, customized prayer time on my website, daily prayer times show on my website, daily time of salat for my web, download islamic widget wordpress gratis, download muslim prayer times widgets code, fixed time table of salat, flash for prayer timing in the web, flash prayer plugin, free css sidebar, free daily prayer time gadgets for websites, free gadgets prayer time download, free manga wordpress plugin, free php code for prayer timings, free prayer islam widget website, free salah plug in, gadget islamic for wordpress, gedget for prayer time for wordpress, get free download prayer times by code, get prayer time code to put in website, get prayer time from ip address, horaire priere plugin wordpress, how i add prayer timmings in my site, ويدجت مواقيت الصلاة وورد برس, isamic website plugin, islam clock plugin, islam fajr zuhr asr maghrib isha, islamic prayer time city code for clock, islamic widget, islamic widget wp, islnic widged for wordpress, jquery and ajax Prayer Times all country, local namaz times insert on my website, luefox, Xhanch, Xhanch Studio

Posted on 2010-02-27 by Susanto BSc in Wordpress, WP (WordPress) Plugins
Moslem, Plugin, Pray, Widget, Free, Islam, Islamic, Table, Css, Wp, Wordpress, Download, Prayer, WP (WordPress) Plugins, Xhanch, Xhanch Studio

Tagged as: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

54 Responses to “WP Plugin – My Prayer Time”

1. Susanto BSc says:

version – 1.0.0 is released today
    * Initial release

2. akashi says:

nice plugin. one thing i want to ask is, how to check prayer time for other cities?

• Susanto BSc says:

That feature is not available. It requires lots of works to add database for cities for each countries in the world. That’s why I come with the most efficient approach which is to display the time based on information retrieved from visitor’s IP

• akashi says:

How about using geo location things? User input the city names, the program will ask the latitude n longitude from google maps or other geoloc APIs, and then we could show the prayer times 😉

3. saleh says:

hi, nice plugin
    1- but when i fist load the page it keep loading forever, (gives only the ip address country and city)
    the solution is to choose a random date, then it the times will appear, but the problem will happen again once i refresh the page.

2- where do you take the dates??

4. Mustapha says:

Assalamualaykum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatuhu,

Peace and blessings of Allah be upon you !

I would like to thank you because you have created a really great plugin.
    May Allah reward you in this life and in the Hereafter .

Assalamu alaykum

5. Abdallah says:

Salam,

Is there a way to define location using google maps ?

6. user says:

I can not download the plugin. Why?

7. Susanto BSc says:

version – 1.0.1 is released today
    * Implement Xhanch API
    * Open source release

8. Susanto BSc says:

version – 1.0.2 is released today
    * Monthly prayer time optimation

9. Abdallah says:

Thanks for the release.
    But it would very usefull if user could chose his location with google map or yahoo map api.
    I don’t know how to do.

Thanks for this plugin.

10. si3 says:

Terimakasih…..ya pak, widget yg inovatif

11. Mustapha says:

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatu Allah
    Today is back in Europe, the legal time (GMT +2), and perhaps the plugin is not provided for this option, because continuing to do the normal time without adding 1 hour.

Assalamu alaykum

12. trustworthy says:

Hi, i have the same probleme, now is GMT +2, any help to change it ??

13. msrosyidi says:

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
    I don’t see the option on the widget! Why?? I’ve installed this plugin under wordpress 2.9.2 and wordpress 3 beta 2.

جزاكم الله خيرا
    و السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
    محمد سهلان رشيدى

14. Noor says:

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatu Allah!

This plugin looks excellent!! I really love the nifty solution for automatic detection of where you are.

I know of a website that looks similar to this one, maybe they made their own version?
    I think it’s worth checking out, check this website -> http://www.bonetider.se/

I would love to see this plugin updated to have more features. It has a lot of potential!

May Allah reward you and accept your efforts to helping the Muslim Ummah, amen.

• Susanto BSc says:

Yes, there is another version of this plugin specially ordered by someone and I myself did the modifications based on the needs.
      It can be said as paid version. As you can see, that plugin is not generalized/word wide since it only covers several countries.

15. Zahoor says:

I install plugin but have no option in Widgets area, how can I set my country, city and other information?

• Susanto BSc says:

You don’t need to do anything. These information will automatically detected/retrieved from visitor’s IP. It will display prayer time based on the visitor IP. So each visitor will see prayer time for his/her location

16. hisham says:

Hi
    I’m based in Singapore but the timing is showing wrongly .

Please take a look here

17. Susanto BSc says:

Wrong prayer time for several countries is fixed.

The problem is caused by wrong GMT retrived from our free API

Enjoy

18. Ashraf Ali says:

Hey!
    I wanted to say, what a great plugin. May Allah bless you a lot.

I was curious, how do you convert the timings from 24hr to 12hr? Thanks!

19. Riad KIlani says:

Salam,
    I have installed the widget and it works fine. The problem I have is that the widget is not styling properly. It is leaving the mid content area without background and it looks all off. I am designing locally so i dont have a url to give. Please advise on how i can style this

20. me says:

Salam from France !
    I’ve looking for this plug a long time ago …
    This is a very good job.

Can i sugest you to make an area with options like :
    “display country/city : yes – no”
    “display date : yes – no”
    I use your plugin for juste one town so can you add an option to do that, like :
    Show the prayer times for 1 town : yes – no
    country :
    town :

One more time, very good job